The work of referees is appreciated by the Tag League Association. Quite simply put, no referee means no game. The Tag League Association believes that referees who consistently fulfill their commitments to a high standard deserve recognition and should be rewarded. To this end, bi-annual recognition events are held and are open to all current Tag League Referees and their partners to attend. This provides the opportunity for referees to share in camaraderie and reflect on their achievements with their fellow referees.
At these events, the Tag League Association also presents season bonus payments to those referees that have met 90% of their assignments for the previous season.
The next Referee Recognition event is as follows;
- Date: Saturday 10th December 2016
- Time: 5.30pm for 6pm start, concluding around 10pm
- Venue: St Johns Park Bowling Club
- Address: 93 Edensor Road, St Johns Park, NSW 2176
- Dress Code: Casual
- Format: Barefoot Bowls followed by Alfresco Dinner