North Shore Tag League
For the Winter 2014 Season, North Shore Tag League will play at two locations;
Forsyth Park, Montpelier St. Neutral Bay NSW 2089 (Purple Marker A).
- Forsyth Park is situated to the east of the Cahill Expressway, best accessed from Military Rd Neutral Bay to the north or Alfred St / Pacific Highway North Sydney to the south.
- There are great lights on 1 field.
- There is on street parking as well as toilet / change facilities.
Click Here for a Map & Directions to the Forsyth Park.
Waverton Park, Woolcottt St. Waverton NSW 2060 (Red Marker).
- Waverton Park is situated the south west of North Sydney on the northern edge of the Harbour, best accessed from Union St. off Blues Point Rd McMahons Point to the east, or Crows Nest Rd off the Pacific Highway North Sydney to the north.
- There are lights on 1 field.
- There is on street parking as well as toilet facilities.
Click Here for a Map & Directions to the Waverton Park.
Click Here to go to the North Shore Tag League Competition Web Site.