Tag League Elite Pro-Series - Sydney Spring 2017 - Registration
- To enter a Team in the Elite Pro-Series Spring 2017 Sydney Competition, player details are required to be recorded on an Official Team Sheet, that can be DOWNLOADED HERE. Details of all team members need to be included. You need a minimum of 15 team members, we recommend 16 to 18 so you have subs and replacements if people are injured, unwell or unable to attend. Additional team members can be added up to Round 3.
- Individuals can register their interest and will be placed into a Player Pool from which teams can request players. Individuals can register an expression of interest online at the following link: REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL
- The completed Team Sheet needs to be submitted to the Tag League Association by the 2nd of October when registrations close. This can be done via email, fax or post;
- Fax: (02) 9628 1623
- Email: Manager@TagLeague.com.au
- Post: PO Box 805 St Marys, NSW 1790
- You will be required to follow up with payment of a deposit of $300 for a team or payment in full.
- Payment can be made via Credit Card & Direct Deposit, or in Cash or EFTPOS at the field after qualifying. Alternatively, a credit card payment authority form can be DOWNLOADED HERE. Direct Deposits can be made to the following account;
- Account Name: Tag League Association Incorporated
- Bank: Westpac
- Branch: St Marys NSW
- Branch Number (BSB): 032273
- Account Number: 357693
- Please use Team names or Individual names as a reference so we can track payments.
- The balance of ALL outstanding fee's must be made prior to anyone taking the field for the first round of the competition.
- Registrations close on Friday 6th October 2017.
- Once registrations close, a competition draw will be prepared and published under the "Competition Draw" tab on the "Senior Elite Pro-Series" tab on this web site.
- It is the responsibility of Team Delegates and all Individuals to ensure they know when their games are played.
- Results from games and a points table will also be published under the"Senior Elite Pro-Series" tab on this web site.
If you have any questions related to the Elite Pro-Series Spring 2017 Competition, please send an email to: Manager@TagLeague.com.au