Tag League Elite Pro-Series - Sydney Spring 2017 - Details
Scheduling of Games
- All participants must be at least 17 years of age in the 2017 Calendar year.
- All participants must be registered in a team and be paid up before they can compete in the Competition.
- Each Team MUST HAVE 15 registered & paid members as a minimum, with18 recommended.
- Teams CANNOT use unregistered players in their team for any reason.
- Teams CANNOT borrow players from other teams to fill in if they are short players.
- Teams found to be using unregistered or borrowed players will suffer a automatic penalty forfeit, repeat offenders will be suspended from the competition.
- Teams may have additional players join up until Round 3, at which point registrations will no longer be accepted.
- Teams who have players drop out or suffer injury cannot replace them. Teams must consider that there is always a risk of a risk of players having a change in circumstance or suffering an injury, and to have sufficient players register at the outset to circumvent that possibility.
- Teams are required to wear a standard uniform consisting of Tag League Shorts or Tights & Numbered Jersies of good quality.
- Taped on or painted numbers on shirts are not acceptable.
- Shorts & Tights can be purchased at the field for $25 or $30 respectively.
- Custom Sublimated Shorts & Shirts can be ordered via the Tag League Shop, visit the Tag League Shop Facebook Page for details.
- At the Tag League Shop teams can customise their uniforms, with individual sizes, names & numbers accommodated.
- Gear typically takes 2 to 3 weeks from order date to delivery.
- Pricing is all inclusive, there are no additional costs.
- Delegates registering a team will be required to make a minimum deposit of $300 to be included in the draw.
- Individuals registering must pay a minimum deposit of $30 before they will be placed in a team.
- Final payment for qualifying teams and Individuals must be made in full prior to taking the field in their first Round Robin game.
- Payments can be made by Direct Deposit or Credit Card, with Cash & EFTPOS also accepted at the venue.
- Payments can be made as a single payment or can be split across payment types such as a mixture of Cash, Direct Deposit and Credit Card.
- All fee's are 100% refundable should there be insufficient quality teams register to play in the competition.
- Teams or individuals who pay a deposit & choose not to participate, notifying the Tag League Association before the draw is published will be eligible for a full refund.
- Teams or individuals who pay a deposit & choose not to participate, but do not notify the Tag League Association before the draw is published or do not show up for games will not be eligible for a refund.
- Teams or Individuals who register but do not pay the minimum deposit will not be included in the qualification draw but will be eligible for a full refund of any fees paid.
- It is a condition of entry to the competition that ALL players MUST sign on prior to taking the field. This is a requirement for insurance coverage. Click Here for Insurance Coverage information.
- Players who do not sign on, are injured, and attempt to claim on insurance, WILL HAVE THEIR CLAIM DENIED.
- Players must only sign on for themselves, not for anyone else. Signatures will be cross checked for consistency.
- Players must sign in full, not just using initials.
- Players cannot sign on using someone elses name.
- Players are required to present a Photo ID for sign on. This must be supplied or they cannot take the field.
- Anyone found to be playing for a team without sign on may cause that team to face a match point penalty, suspension or disqualification if they are found to be ineligible to play.
Scheduling of Games
- Venue: All games to be played at Dwyer Oval, Warwick Farm. Click Here for more Venue Information.
- The Spring 2017 Elite Pro-Series will be played on Sunday afternoons between 12Noon & 6pm
- Teams may nominate to play early or late;
- Early games being either 12Noon, 1.00pmor 2.00pm
- Late games being either 3.00pm, 4.00pm or 5.00pm
- The draw will be published 5 days in advance of competition dates.
- Players nominating to play in multiple teams or divisions acknowledge that there will be NO consideration for clashes in scheduling of games.
- It is the policy of Tag League to play all scheduled rounds of the competition, with games rescheduled if they cannot be played on their assigned day or time for any reason, usually the result of wet weather.
- There is 1 wet weather replacement round allowed for in the Spring 2017 Competition Calendar, more will be scheduled if required.
- Ground closure is determined by Liverpool Council based on prevailing conditions, with the Tag League Association having the final decision based on our own ground assessment.
|Day & Time of Week
||Sundays 12Noon to 6.00pm|
|Venue||Dwyer Oval, Warwick Farm|
|Divisions Available||Mens, Womens & Mixed|
|Registration Closing Date
||6th October 2017|
|Round 1||15th October|
|Round 2||22nd October|
|Round 3||29th October|
|Round 4||4th November|
|Round 5||11th November|
|Round 6||18th November|
|Round 7||25th November|
|Grand Final||10th December|
|Contingency *||17th December|
|* Denotes wet weather replacement rounds.|