- all complaints will be taken seriously;
- both the person making the complaint (complainant) and the person the complaint is against (respondent) will be given full details of what is being said against them and have the opportunity to respond (give their side of the story);
- irrelevant matters will not be taken into account;
- decisions will be unbiased and fair; and
- any penalties imposed will be fair and reasonable.
- In person, at a field on competition nights / days
- Via phone, during office hours on 1800 466 090
- In writing, via email to Manager@TagLeague.com.au
- The nature of the complaint
- Name/s of teams, specific respondents where possible
- Where and when the matter in question occurred
- What if any actions the complainant is looking to be taken
- The name and contact details of the complainant
The contact details of the complainant will always be held in confidence. The complainants identity may also be with held if there is a genuine fear on the part of the complainant that they may face some form of retribution. However the respondent in general does have a right to know who has made a complaint against them, will generally become aware of this during the complaints handling process.