Sydney Tag League Senior Championships - 2015 - Competition Details
Scheduling of Games
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age in the 2015 calendar year.
- All participants must be registered on a team and be paid up before they can compete in the Competition.
- Registration cost in the 2015 Tag league Championships is as follows;
|Tag League Championships 2015 Fees|
|Mens Open||$ 400||$ 30|
|Mens 35+||$ 400||$ 30|
|Mens U21's||$ 400||$ 30|
|Womens||$ 400|| $ 30
|Mixed Open||$ 400||$ 30|
- Pricing is for the entire competition, there are no additional costs beyond shorts and shirts.
- Each Team must have 12 members as a minimum, 16 or more is recommended, 20 being the maximum.
- All participants must sign on prior to taking the field and comply with sign on guidelines.
- Teams cannot use unregistered players in their team for any reason.
- Teams found to be using unregistered players will be suspended from the competition.
- It is a condition of entry to the competition that ALL players MUST sign on prior to taking the field. This is a requirement for insurance coverage. Click Here for Insurance Coverage information.
- Players who do not sign on, are injured, and attempt to claim on insurance, WILL HAVE THEIR CLAIM DENIED.
- Players must only sign on for themselves, not for anyone else. Signatures will be cross checked for consistency.
- Players must sign in full, not just using initials.
- Players cannot sign on using someone elses name.
- Players are required to present a Photo ID for sign on. This must be supplied or they cannot take the field.
- Anyone found to be playing for a team without sign on may cause that team to face a match point penalty, suspension or disqualification if they are found to be ineligible to play.
Scheduling of Games
- Venue: All games to be played at Endeavour Reserve, Fairfield West. Click Here for more Venue Information.
- Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th March 2015.
- All fee's are 100% refundable.
- Men's Open, Mens 30+, Mens U21's games will be played between 10am and 5.00pm on each day of the competition.
- Womens Open games will be played between 10am and 5.00pm on each day of the competition.
- Mixed Open games will be played between 10am and 5.00pm on each day of the competition.
- The draw will be published 7 days in advance of the competition.
- Players nominating to play in multiple teams acknowledge that there will be NO consideration for clashes in scheduling of games.
- It is the policy of Tag League to play all scheduled rounds of the competition, with games rescheduled if they cannot be played at their assigned time for any reason, usually the result of wet weather.
- There is some provision for games to be rescheduled on the weekend of the competition.
- Should conditions be unsuitable for play on the weekend of the competition, there will be provision for rescheduling of the event to another weekend.
- Ground closure is determined by Fairfield Council based on conditions.
- All participants must wear approved Tag League Shorts or Tights which cost $25 (Other Tag Sports shorts are acceptable, please check with the competition Manager if yours are OK).
- Tag League Shorts and Tights as well as other merchandise will be available for purchased at the venue during the competition.
- Teams are expected to wear uniquely numbered (1 or 2 digits numbers only) T-Shirts or Jersey's in the same colour.
- Shirts are not Tag League specific, but must be able to be tucked into shorts which is a requirement of play.
- Shirts can be ordered Online by Clicking Here. Get a 5% discount by using the discount code "TAGLEAGUE".
- Shirts come in a variety of styles and sizes and can be customised with team or personal names. Prices vary accordingly.
- Team payments can be made as a single payment or can be split across payment types such as a mixture of Direct Deposit and Credit Card.
- Delegates registering a team will be required to make a minimum deposit of $200 to be included in the draw. Final payment must be made prior to teams being allowed to take the field for their first game.
- Individuals registering must pay in full before they will be placed in a team.
- Payments can be made in Cash, Direct Deposit, EFTPOS or Credit Card. EFTPOS facilities will be available at the venue.
- Teams or individuals who pay a deposit and do not proceed with final payment may forfeit that deposit.
- All registrations are subject to acceptance. If a division does not receive enough entries to proceed, registrants have the option of moving to another division or receiving a full refund of any fees paid.